Posting ID : A1068464769
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
Is hospitality and caring for seniors your passion?
Are you able to provide assistance with activities of daily living marked by outstanding hospitality and customer care? Are you looking for a career with a competitive wage and generous benefits package? If you answered yes, then please consider joining our team as a Full-time or Part-time Caregiver at our award-winning senior living community, Hawthorn Court at Ahwatukee, located in Phoenix, AZ.
We are Senior Resource Group (SRG), a nationally recognized operator of luxury retirement communities throughout the United States. Our team is dedicated to creating environments that enhance the quality of our residents' lives. If you share that same passion and commitment, we encourage you to consider a career opportunity in senior living.
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life and 401-k plus generous match! Our work team prides itself on extending exceptional customer service and appreciating residents' heritage, values and wisdom.
* Experience as a Certified caregiver or
* Energetic, encouraging, and able to deliver services and monitor resident needs according to the resident's service plan including:
- personal care
- monitoring health needs
- assisting with medications (as delegated by the LPN/LVN) per state regulations
* Ability to perform daily housekeeping, laundering and food service to residents
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Arizona Caregiver Certification
* First aid and CPR certified
* Criminal background clearance
* Pre-employment physical
* Drug screening required.
Submit resumes to:
fax: (480) 598-9407
or Visit us at:
Hawthorn Court at Ahwatukee
13822 S. 46th Place
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Equal Opportunity Employer