Posting ID : A1068464736
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
Bright Now! Dental is seeking a Dental Assistant to work in the Camelback office in North Phoenix. The Dental Assistant will be responsible for a diverse range of tasks, including assisting the dentist during treatment procedures, administering regulatory compliance programs, providing training to auxiliary employees, and maintaining the dental supply inventory.
Responsibilities of the Dental Assistant:
* Sterilize instruments and prepare treatment rooms for dental procedures
* Expose and mount dental diagnostic x-rays
* Make preliminary impressions and fabricate custom impression trays
* Pour, trim, and polish study casts
* A minimum of 2 years as a Dental Assistant
* Dental Assistant Certifications
* CPR Certification
* X-Ray License
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, which includes: Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K. Smile Brands, Inc. and all relevant affiliated dental group practices are Equal Opportunity Employers.