Posting ID : A1068464318
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Manufacturing
Full-time, San Diego, CA
White Labs Inc. Pure Yeast and Fermentation team members have been active in the American and worldwide craft brewing movements since the 1980s. The company, with headquarters in San Diego, Calif., and offices in Davis, Calif., Boulder, Colo., Chicago, Illinois, Copenhagen, Denmark and soon in Asheville, North Carolina, provides a wealth of services to brewers, winemakers, distillers and others in the fermentation business.
The White Labs Packaging Technician main focus is to contribute to the high-standard quality control measures involved with assembly and packaging of final products. The Technician would be responsible for performing basic routine bottling, labeling and packaging processes according to established procedures.
This position requires open availability including the ability to work 2nd shift (typically 3pm - 11:30pm)
Principal duties and required skills include:
- Package retail liquid yeast cultures according to company standard operation procedures.
- Maintain package quality control and integrity, including correct volume, concentration levels, yeast color, labeling, & strain.
- Prepare proper yeast concentrations for packaging.
- Perform accurate data entry for labeling and update manufacturing inventory and tracking software (YeastMan) if applicable.
- Maintain packaging area cleanliness.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
-High School diploma or equivalent
-Requires extensive use of hands, reach with hands & arms. Requires standing/walking/bending throughout shift, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Submit cover letter, resume & references.