Posting ID : A1068464085
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
Social Media Marketing Coordinator Intern
Forward-thinking, fast paced business coaching company seeking a qualified candidate for an unpaid virtual intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape. Our company is currently preparing to introduce a new product and redesigning our website resulting in the launch of a social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking and organizational skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team. Intern will leave the opportunity with a great deal of online experience as well as an understanding of how to merge a marketing campaign with social media tools.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Implement a social media marketing plan
* Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
* Website and social media optimization
* Keyword research and analysis
* Create and maintain relationships with social networking connections through comments, posts, article population, and other activities
* Partner with Marketing Coordinator on new product campaign and creation of a social media marketing plan
Skill set required:
Company is looking for a dependable, self starter undergraduate student who is majoring in Marketing, Business, or Communications. Must be available a minimum of 12 hours per week. Depending up on the project, a few in person meetings may be necessary. The internship program runs 16 weeks. This is an unpaid position but offers training, experience, mentorship, and coaching.
The ideal candidate should have:
* excellent organizational skills
* great verbal and written communication skills
* easy access to a computer or laptop with internet access
* extensive knowledge of Web and social media platforms and tools
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Experience with creating a WordPress website is a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Serious candidates should respond with their resume and answer the questions "Where would you like your life to be in 2 years?" and "How you hope this internship experience will help you achieve this goal."
Hiring Organization: US