Posting ID : A1068463630
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
We are seeking a self-motivated and highly organized Office Manager / Executive Assistant / HR Admin to work for an established software company that has just opened an office in Henderson, NV. This is a full-time position and you will report to the GM. You must be be a leader by example, and be comfortable being someone that people depend on to get things done.
You will bring structure and efficiency to a 10 person office that will grow to 40+ in a year. Our office opened August 3 and it is about 75% set up. In your role, you will:
- Help to "finish" the office setup and then keep it running smoothly by making sure the team has access to the things it needs to work.
- Interact with, and manage, vendors and suppliers to the office from furniture to beverage service companies.
- Assist with HR functions such as job postings, interview set up and initial phone screens
- Manage on-boarding paperwork including W4, I9, Direct Deposit, insurance set up, etc.
- Maintain and update electronic files and spreadsheets related to the office and personnel
- Assist executives who are based in CA and travel regularly to Henderson. Execs make their own travel plans and keep their own calendars, but will need a variety of assistance while in the office and when remote.
- Perform tasks and errands related to company apartment, which is located next door to the office
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, or write an outstanding cover letter that proves you have the skills and the ability to quickly learn what you don't know
- You must be able to multi-task and complete the tasks fully by the deadline
- You must be able to prioritize and set deadlines
- You must have proficiency on either Windows or Mac
- Microsoft Office expertise - particularly Excel and Word.
- Nice to have: similar experience with Google Docs and experience with PowerPoint.
- You must be able to be in the office by 8am
Strong writing and proofreading skills
You will need to run errands. Must have clean driver's license and a car. NOTE: You will be reimbursed for any mileage/gas expenses.
When applying, please specify:
- your first available day to start work, which must be within 30 days.
- confirmation of your work eligibility: U.S. citizen or green card only. Sorry, we will not consider H1-B or F1 at this time.
What we will do:
All suitable candidates of interest will be contacted to schedule an initial phone interview. If you do not receive a response within 5 business days, it means we are not interested at this time.
We are a stable, profitable, 17-year old, product development company with headquarters in Silicon Valley. We work with 100 companies in the U.S. ranging from VC-funded startups to Fortune 500. For most of them, we have been a continuous part of their team for 3+ years. Our customers are some of the most successful companies in the world, and you will become an integral part of our team and theirs.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without consideration of any factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering.