Posting ID : A1068463111
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Tv Film Video Radio
Do you love watching television and documentaries? Are you always coming up with great new ideas for television shows and films? Then this might be the internship for you!
WHO ARE WE?
We are an Overland Park based production company that specializes in developing docu-series' for television and documentaries. In just the past few years, its projects have aired on Lifetime, Discovery ID, WEtv, The Oprah Winfrey Network, and PBS.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
We are looking for a jack of all trades! You don't have to be a pro at any of the following but a substantial knowledge or working skill is preferred.
- Editing (Final Cut Pro is Preferred)
- Spreadsheets (Thorough knowledge of Excel is a plus!)
- Writing (Proposals, Treatments, Professional E-mails, etc.)
- Shooting (Various Consumer and Professional HD Cameras)
- Brainstorming (The fun part! Fun, creative, fresh ideas are a must!)
WHAT SKILLS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for people who love storytelling and media as much as we do! As much fun as production is, we demand a high work ethic and quality of work from our interns. The best match for this internship is a person who is:
- A People Person
- A Team Player
- Eager to Contribute
- Hard Working
WHAT ARE THE SPECIFICS?
- Hours & Dates TBD
- Send Cover Letter, Resume, and any relevant production links (shooting/editing reel) to: