Posting ID : A1068461296
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : General Labor
Seeking full-time Warehouse, Shipping and Assembly Assistant to join our dedicated team at our friendly, small company. This permanent, first shift position offers potential advancement to a warehouse leadership role with this expanding, well-established business.
* All training will be provided to the right candidate. (But, experience is a plus)
* Military veterans urged to apply
Responsibilities will include:
- Shipping and Receiving (including operating a forklift)
- Product Assembly
- Inventory Maintenance
- Quality Assurance
- General Cleaning and other related duties
- 3 years work experience (related or unrelated work)
- Strong initiative and attention to detail
- Dependable, punctual and have reliable transportation
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to climb 6 ft ladder.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- 40 hours per week - Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Medical benefits available
To apply, respond via email. Please include:
- Updated Resume (If you do not have a resume, then include your full name, phone number, address and 5 year work history with contact info)
- Also, describe why you are applying to us and how you would be a good match for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!