Posting ID : A1068460925
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
Reports to the office Manager and assists with the day to day operations and general duties as defined by the Administration.
Essential functions and duties include but are not limited to the following:
Provides direct support to the CEO and Office Manager, to include:
* Answer incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and records and promptly relays messages accordingly, and any other initial contact with clients.
* Maintain all clients files in an ethical manner and confidential manner and in accordance to State regulations.
* Receive confidential medical / psychological records, copying and distributing to appropriate staff and placing originals in client file.
* Provide administrative support to counselors.
* Guide support staff and volunteers to ensure smooth and appropriate operation of office procedures.
* General office duties such as copying, filing and data entry as needed.
* Maintain office correspondence and interoffice memos as directed.
* Open mail, date stamp and promptly deliver to appropriate staff / client.
* Maintain office cleanliness, office supplies and equipment maintenance.
* Keep weekly records of office supply orders and equipment maintenance.
* Provides direct support to Insurance Administrator.
* Provides indirect support to the CFO.
* Provides indirect support to the Administrative Director.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
* Minimum of 1 to 3 months related experience and or training or equivalent combination of education experience
*Secretarial and receptionist skills
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
*Flexible and willing to take direction
Please E-MAIL RESUME for interview to be considered.