Posting ID : A1068460660
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Customer Service
POSITION TITLE: SALES/CASHIER/ PARTS COUNTER
AVAILABLE HOURS: MONDAY- FRIDAY 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m & every other SATURDAY 8:00AM- 3:00PM
EXEMPTION STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
A Sales/Cashier is responsible for maintaining guest as per company standard, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention in adherence to all company policy/store standards.
1. Ensure that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandising promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
3. Store housekeeping.
4. Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock;
5. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
6. Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
7. Communicate guest requests to management.
8. Any other duties as assigned by management.
VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
MICROSOFT OFFICE/ EXCEL SKILLS
If you are interested in this position please contact Dianne via email at