Posting ID : A1068459200
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
Little Pilgrim Preschool is a 4-star participant in the Look for the Stars program with exceptional VPK readiness rates. We are currently hiring for a full-time assistant teacher for the 3-year old classroom. The position will be Monday-Friday with hours to be determined.
Interested candidates should have:
1. Current First Aid/CPR certification
2. 20 hour State/County Child Care Certificate, 10 hour DAP/Preschool Certificate, and 10 hour Observing and Assessing Certificate
3. Fingerprint/Background Screening preferred - if you don't already have it, it will need to be completed before starting.
4. Desired qualities of patience, high energy, dependability, flexibility, and ability to work well on a team
5. Excellent interpersonal skills with parents and children.
They should also be willing to attend local conferences to acquire 10 mandatory inservice hours annually.
Please reply with an attached resume or give us a call to arrange an interview.