Posting ID : A1068459184
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
We are looking for a full-time homeschool administrator (for lack of a better title). The job consists of:
- Pick children up from Mother's (east of 75 on Bee Ridge) or Father's house (downtown Sarasota) each morning, Monday - Friday. You will be provided an office or otherwise quiet area for the girls to do their homeschooling work, probably 9 - 11:30 each morning
- Take the girls for lunch
- Drive children to their various activities around town; Must have a valid US driver's license and you must have a clean driving record
- Setup and monitor activities (e.g., the girls decide to take up karate, find a place, determine it's a great place for them to learn, set up a schedule, get the girls there per the schedule, pick them up when it's over, bring them to their next event.)
- Help while traveling (must be ok with small planes); When traveling you will be responsible for creating learning experiences based on where we're at. For example, this fall the family is going to Europe. You will be given the travel itinerary and you will research various activities and things to see for the girls and then take them on those tours. You will build a lesson plan around those experiences and test the girls to see how much they retained from those experiences. The family spends a considerable amount of time away from Sarasota so extensive travel has to be acceptable.
- When doing horse shows the family generally rents a house to use but at times you might be sleeping in an RV (it's new and nice, but it's an RV).
- Running errands around town
- Helping out with the baby during times that the girls don't need your assistance
- Being able to participate in physical activities (hikes, skiing, swimming, etc)
- Health Care
- Cell Phone
- Minivan to use or at least they will pay for gas in your car
- The family will cover all of your expenses while you're with them including lunch everyday you're with the girls. You will be provided an Amex so that you do not have to front any money.
- Travel all over the world
- Fun activities (skiing, biking, zip lining, rafting, theme parks, etc)
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation per year
- Annual reviews for advances in pay and additional job perks