Posting ID : A1068459168
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
Assistant Pre-Construction Manager
Assisting pre-construction manager in all front end logistics of the design process for high end custom residential home builder.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Attending and documenting all design meetings with owners and architects;
2. Managing design schedule and design professionals;
3. Weekly reports and updates;
4. Schedule all inspections and pre-construction permitting prior to start of project;
5. Tracking and monitoring monthly billing to clients.
Construction management degree preferred with 1 to 2 years of field experience. Excellent computer and communication skills are necessary.