Posting ID : A1068458825
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Manufacturing
Responsibilities may include packaging and labeling of finished products in the final containers or staging of raw materials throughout the production processing.
1. Scan, label and process production materials according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
2. Stage carts and inspect raw materials for production in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
3. Follow proper sanitization and maintain segregation procedures while accurately staging carts.
4. Use computer hardware and software to generate labels and reports as appropriate.
5. Complete necessary documents for accountability and traceability of product following Good Documentation Practices (GDPs).
6. Support compounding and operation flows wherever necessary, including cross-training for backup.
7. Safely move materials to and from the warehouse, prep area and clean room.
8. Maintain appropriate level of security of working area and product.
9. Organize and maintain work area based on 5S principles.
10. Label compounded units for production identification.
11. Perform daily/weekly/monthly cleaning according to SOPs.
12. Assist in other areas as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
3. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.