Posting ID : A1068458717
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
We are seeking a full time leasing Supervisor who is a self-starter with a dedicated work ethic, has attention to detail, has an outgoing and friendly personality, will be punctual and a team player, has reliable transportation, and a "Do what it takes attitude".
Some of the duties include:
- Meet and greet prospective residents.
- Show market ready units to potential residents.
- Walk vacant units to ensure market readiness and inform maintenance department of any market ready deficiencies.
- Complete traffic sheets and maintain guest card files.
- Process rental applications for the Owner's approval. Assist with reviewing applicant qualification and resident approval.
- Initiate resident screening. Collect deposits, ensure that lease files are complete and that the correct entries are posted in the accounting system.
- Assist in resolving resident complaints and answer resident questions.
- Perform market research
- Assist with property marketing activities.
- Assist with monitoring curb appeal.
This is a full time position , 40hrs per week . Real Estate License is NOT required. We will train you .Must have valid driver's license, also must have reliable vehicle. Needs to be familiar with computer programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook .Good multitasked is a plus. Bilingual is a plus but not a must.
Interviews will start Thursday August, 20th 2015 Between 9:00am - 1:00pm . Interviews will be held at 515 NE 13th St. Fort Lauderdale FL, 33304. Please bring resume and Driver's license with you to interview.
PLEASE do not call if interested just show up to interview. Thank you