Posting ID : A1068458439
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
Merrill Gardens, a family owned company and a leading operator of assisted living retirement communities in the country, is looking for a maintenance technician to join our Northgate Plaza community in Seattle. We offer a generous competitive salary and benefit package. This position can be full time or part time, depending on your schedule.
This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure that the property is maintained at all times and is in good physical condition. The maintenance technician should possess a great eye for attention to detail, the ability to work independently and work in an efficient manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Multifamily residential maintenance experience preferred
* Prepare apartment for new tenants - Repairs, paint and carpet cleaning
* Skills to repair plumbing, electrical fixtures, appliances, and major equipment
* Maintain storage and maintenance shop
* Maintain and safeguards all company tools and equipment
* Completes reports required by management
* Performs all other duties as assigned
* Provide excellent customer service
* Must be punctual and have great attendance
* Ability to work weekends and holidays
If you are passionate about providing an active Lifestyle for our seniors through exceptional customer service we encourage you to apply by responding to this ad. Please include a cover letter with your resume.
Merrill Gardens provides; medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k), life insurance, vacation, sick time, holidays, and an EAP program. Merrill Gardens is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
Merrill Gardens is also an Equal Opportunity Employer!