Posting ID : A1068458339
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
Hi, I'm Joe Larson the installation manager for Field Outdoor Spaces. I love what I do for a living! It's because I love building our plant and stone focused landscapes, but mainly because I get to do it with great people who see landscaping as a potential career, not just a summer job. The difference is fantastic, we get to focus on getting better at our craft every year instead of having to focus on the pains of working with uncommitted or unskilled coworkers. What we have tried to create at Field is a company where we can have a rewarding career building great landscapes without the BS that seems to come along with a lot of landscape companies.
We currently looking to add one or two people to join our install team, who are or want to be Landscape Professionals.
So what makes a great fit for us?
- A Passion for building things.
- A desire to learn how to build better and the humility to ask questions and be taught.
- A love for challenges and increasing ones skills and confidence.
- A love for working as team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to admit mistakes or shortcomings and work to overcome them.
Why Field might be a good fit for you?
- Most of Field employees have been here more than four years and would tell you that they love the people they work with and are treated with respect and fairness.
- We continually get to work on more and more cool projects, and less unenjoyable, unrewarding projects. Check out some of our work at www.fieldoutdoorspaces.com
- We have mostly new equipment and are constantly committed to making sure we have the right tools for the job.
- We care about your development and will give you the tools, knowledge and opportunity to advance your skills.
- We provide the gear, knowledge, and rules, to create a safe work environment
-Most of our jobs are centrally located in Minneapolis and St Paul.
- You will never be yelled at
Why Field might not be right for you?
- We are offering seasonal employment from April -- Mid-November every year
- We work 40-50 hours a week and rarely on Saturdays.
- We do not tolerate machismo, tardiness, and dishonesty.
- Flexibility and availability are required.
- Ability to work until November
- Ability to pass drug test
- Drivers license
Rough Wage scale is.
Entry Level $13-$15
Foreman and Highly Skilled $18+
If interested send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me at 651-353-8560