Posting ID : A1068458204
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
Community Preschool and Nursery is looking for a daycare director with experience to lead one of their exciting centers!
Director needs the following qualifications and skills :
* An Associates degree or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education , special education,elementary education or the human services field and 2 years of experience with children.
* Willing to work 40 hours a week
* Responsible for the general management of the facility, including the following:
1. Administering the facility's program objectives and activities.
2.Written evaluation of staff persons on a regular basis.
3. Knowledge of STARS program
4. Train teachers to implement lesson plans
5..Keep the ratios intact
6 Excellent time management,organized and detailed .
7. Knowledge of the PA standards for Education
You will also need a copy of the following paperwork:
1. Transcripts or degree
2.Copy of criminal clearance (a plus)
3..Copy of Child abuse clearance (a plus)
4. Fingerprinting complete (a plus)
5.Current TB test & physical ( Health Assessment).
Please be willing to preform the following tasks:
1. Greet children, staff and parents by name.
(Be Neat and tidy with appearance.)
3.. Level headed, quick thinker, energetic and fun.
4. Supervision of children , assist staff daily
5. Cover breaks, read stories,assist in keeping the daycare clean, organized and free of smells.
6. Be willing to get down on the floor with the children.
7. Local( a plus), self starter, great with conflict resolution.
8. Excellent communicator and Listener.
9. Assist me with training staff.
10. Update and organize children's, staff , daycare files.
Please send your resume and cover letter.
Serious inquiries only