Posting ID : A1068458186
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
COMPANY: YOUNG SPORTS LTD
A UNIQUE ORIGINAL CONCEPT, YOUNG SPORTS IS REDEFINING THE YOUTH SPORTS EXPERIENCE!
WE ARE A VERY SUCCESSFUL START UP COMPANY THAT OPERATES SPORTS/MOVEMENT CLASSES, CAMPS, & PARTIES FOR CHILDREN, AGES 1 TO 9, IN A SPORTS CENTER
Check out our website www.young-sports.com for more info!
(RECENTLY AWARDED) "2015 BEST OF THE MAIN LINE: KIDS' GYM" & "BEST SPORTS CAMP"
YOUNG SPORTS is recruiting various team members for several openings in our Sports/Movement Classes, Camps, and Parties: A wide range of Part Time(2-25 hrs a week) shifts to a Full Time position available (40 hrs) as well as Weekday and/or Weekend Schedules.
PART TIME POSITIONS-
Weekday Morning Coach (Lead or Assistant)
Weekday Early Afternoon Coach (Lead or Assistant)
Weekday Late Afternoon Coach (Lead or Assistant)
Weekend Morning Coach (Lead or Assistant)
Weekend Afternoon Coach (Lead or Assistant)
Weekend Party Coach (Lead or Assistant Coach)
Weekend Party Host
Weekend Assistant Director & Lead Coach
FULL TIME POSITION-
Weekday/Weekend Assistant Director & Lead Coach
Prior experience in working with children and/or athletics is preferred and flexible working schedules with a competitive salary are available.
GREAT JOB FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS AND RECENT GRADS!
GREAT "STEPPING STONE" AND VALUABLE EXPERIENCE FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A TEACHER!
These positions must be able to work a consistent schedule AND applicants must live within 10 miles of our Wayne, PA location.
YOUNG SPORTS Coaches:
- are fun, enthusiastic, responsible, self-motivated, energetic, dedicated
- can work independently and have good classroom management skills
- are friendly and personable to the children, center administration/staff and parents
- arrive to work on time and are excited to teach the sport/ fitness activity of the day
- create a safe, noncompetitive atmosphere and help every participant feel special about their accomplishments
- have a passion for working with preschoolers and young school age children
Why is YOUNG SPORTS a great place to work?
- Strong sense of fulfillment
- Keep fit as you work
- Competitive compensation
- Great experience and training for Education Majors/Teachers & Interested Business Individuals seeking exposure to several sides of operating a business
- Fun, high energy work environment
- Experience a unique children's program and concept in a state of the art facility
- Excellent opportunity in a Start Up Company for career growth & advancement
- Great Resume Builder
Apply ONLY if you have the ambition to make the best place even better! We are a team that takes great pride in what we accomplish.-
EMAIL RESUME TO: TEAM@YOUNG-SPORTS.COM
THE YOUNG SPORTS MISSION: "Developing the lifelong love of physical activity in every child we coach!"
YOUNG SPORTS LTD
133 Sugartown Road
Wayne, PA 19087