Posting ID : A1068457948
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Sales
Description: Ohio Premium Provisions, Inc., an authorized distributor of the Boar's Head Brand is looking for a Route Sales Driver to join our team. Position is a "flex" position. This would require working both on the Route and in the Warehouse as needed.
Completes shipments by processing and loading orders. Delivers and services retail accounts in a professional manner.
* Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
* Maintains inventory controls
* Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Completes reports by entering required information.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Delivers items by preparing, loading, unloading, operating, and cleaning a truck;
*Sells and samples products increasing sales.
* Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to roadability standards.
* Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items.
* Delivers items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
* Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints; adjusting orders.
* Obtains payment by accepting cash and checks.
* Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
* Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
* Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
Skills/Qualifications: Forklift, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Deadline-Oriented, Lifting, Dependability