Posting ID : A1068457902
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
The Center for Interventional Spine (C.I.S.) uses the most innovative techniques, cutting-edge technology and evidence-based medicine to assemble individually tailored treatment options, including minimally invasive surgery. When necessary, our team can help with the transition from this conservative approach to surgical options with the area's best surgeons.
Center for Interventional Spine is seeking a full time Medical Office Manager to join our established Pain practice in Arden Arcade. Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible, to the people we serve in our community and the greater Sacramento area. We are a busy pain practice. We value our reputation in the community and are looking for a leader to manage and direct our practice to the next level.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies:
- Someone who can oversee and help a variety of businesses grow, including a busy pain management medical office and its subsidiaries (clinical lab, medical lien business, and acupuncture)
- Ability to complete projects and achieve results in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of data management/data governance methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational and priority management skills
- Extensive experience interacting with executive management
- Proven ability to collaborate and build credibility across multiple lines of business
- Experience in financials, projects, analysis, clients and technology
- People management and experience working in a matrix environment
- MBA or an advanced degree or commensurate experience
- Health insurance background (especially Workman's Comp) preferred, but not required
Major Responsibilities will include:
- Managing day to day operations for a busy medical office
- Overseeing and planning marketing efforts
- Development of community outreach events and maintenance of provider relations
- Overseeing all current projects
- Overseeing all phases of operational revenue generation and financial performance
- Development and administration of systems and staff that insure the achievement of financial objectives
- Monitoring operational financial performance
- Ensuring that the system-wide operation runs smoothly, effectively, and in compliance with all regulations
- Taking charge, directing and coordinating staff activities; and assuming leadership responsibility when appropriate
- Human Resources: HR Compliance, evaluation of staff performance, ensuring that performance is consistent with our mission and budget, hiring/firing personnel, etc.
WORK SCHEDULE DEMANDS:
- As a member of Senior Management, the position requires a commitment beyond a standard eight hour work day.
- Early morning and/or evening hours may be required.
- Occasional weekend hours may also be necessary.
- 24/7 availability by phone for emergencies is expected.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION:
- Confidentiality of business processes and patient information is mandatory.
- Confidentiality must be maintained according to company policies.
- Commensurate on experience
- Full benefits and incentives
- Location: Arden-Arcade, Sacramento