Posting ID : A1068457703
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Architect Engineer Cad
Growing engineering firm has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Test Technician. This is a contract to hire position starting ASAP.
- Responsible for setting up and performing electrical, mechanical and thermal tests under varied environmental conditions, in accordance with the test validation requirements.
- Maintains accurate records and writes reports of these tests establishing test objectives and results.
- Assist engineering with solutions to failed test.
- Work with vendors to receive parts and to validate parts to spec.
- Research for test equipment and product options.
- Responsible for wiring simple circuits, PLC programming and fabricating or assembling mechanical or electrical devices.
- May devise own test equipment, prototypes and procedures.
- Responsible for other related work assigned, to include but not limited to, maintaining an orderly laboratory and related work area, building enclosures for tests, and the ordering and maintaining of laboratory supplies as needed.
- HS Diploma or GED, Fluid Handling Degree a Bonus
- Fluid Handling
- PLC Programming
- Fabricating and/or assembling mechanical/electrical devices
- Laboratory experience