Posting ID : A1068457606
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
***Previous experience preferred***
1) Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
2) Gather and empty trash.
3) Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
4) Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
5) Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
6) Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
7) Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
8) Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
9) Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
10) Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
11) Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
12) Any other duties client requests
Serious injuries only please. Located in a professional building very clean setting compared to most other cleaning positions.