Posting ID : A1068457568
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
Copper River Grill has immediate positions available for Experiencd Cooks.
Competitive hourly rates with opportunity for advancment.
Job Description: We're looking for experienced cooks who are passionate about food, take pride in their work, and who share our desire to please our guests. Our ideal Line Cook ensures that only the highest quality food is served at all times from Copper River Grill's "from scratch" kitchen.
The Line Cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned cooking station- sets up and stocks product, cooks and presents dishes according to our recipes and procedures, and cleans, sanitizes and maintains equipment, utensils and tools.
- Three years experience as a Line Cook preferred.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Able to do repetitive work while maintaining focused attention to detail.
- Able to prepare food according to company guidelines.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Knowledge of safety rules for kitchen equipment.
- Knowledge of where and how everything is stored.
- Ability to Label, Date, and Rotate all food stored.
- Flexible with job duties.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to assigned shift.
- Follow opening and closing procedures.
- Able to multi-task.
- Report to managers when something is broken or needs repair.
- Keep a clean, stocked and tidy workspace.
- Be able to self-motivate in work environment.
- Able to follow written or verbal instructions.
- Basic English reading and communication skills.
Apply in person Monday-Friday between 2 pm-4 pm, at:
102 Southern Center Way
Easley, Sc 29642