Posting ID : A1068457460
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
Community Partnerships is on the cutting edge of services to individuals with disabilities, as we are participant driven. Our participant base is kids, teens, and adults. Individuals with disabilities and their families view us as an integral part of the community. The uniqueness of Community Partnerships should also be attributed to the wonderful staff that we are privileged to employ, and that provide these quality services.
We are currently hiring a part-time Employment Mentor for the Boise area to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
* Assist individuals with disabilities with their job at their job site.
* Act as liaison w/employers, coworkers, other professionals and general public.
* Negotiate job site accommodations, orientation and training to ensure on-going success
* Maintains accurate time, billing, and mileage records
* Previous human/social services-related field experience preferred
* Excellent organizational skills, self directed, ethical, computer/typing skills, effective written and verbal skills, and ability to multi-task
* Ability to work & handle a wide variety of individuals & situations
* Must be 21 years of age and able to pass a H&W background check
* Must possess: Dependable transportation, valid drivers license, auto insurance, and cell phone with messaging
* Must be willing to travel through out the Treasure Valley
Hours: 15 - 20 hours per week to start.
Please fax resume & application
Attn: David at 376-4988
Application available at www.mycpid.com