Posting ID : A1068457431
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
We are a growing multi-cultural insurance agency that is seeking additional support staff to assist our clients. This position is intended to begin part time, but opportunities for advancement with full time hours/benefits within the agency are a possibility to the right applicant.
- Answering multi-line phones
- Receiving payments
- Documenting in an office management system
- Light office cleaning
- Translating documents from English to Spanish
- Translating for our Spanish speaking clients
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in both Spanish and English required
- Ability to properly translate documents
- Previous office experience helpful but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
The intended hours for this position will be 4-5 hours per day and 4-5 days per week but they are also flexible hours. This position is an opportunity for the right person to have a company work with their other schedules. Our agency harbors a professional, caring environment with the commitment to educating our clients. Integrity, accuracy and stability are among our core values and we strive towards maintaining these daily. Wages based on experience.
Fax resume to Deb Williams Insurance at mail to our office at 1112 5th St. South, Nampa, 83651 or drop off in person.