Posting ID : A1068457425
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
Knob Hill Inn is now recruiting for a BELLMAN (SEASONAL), Apply Today!!!
Within walking distance to downtown Ketchum and close to all the amenities Sun Valley resort has to offer, Knob Hill Inn is located in a peaceful setting with stunning views of world-famous Bald Mountain, the majestic Sawtooth and Boulder Mountain ranges.
Please submit all applications through our website: http://columbiahospitality.com/job_opportunities.php
Please apply using Internet Explorer
Please direct all resumes to:
Andrew Wall, Operation Manager
Columbia Hospitality is currently looking for a Seasonal Bellmanto join the team at Knob Hill Inn! This position is responsible for picking up and dropping off guests at various locations as well as transporting luggage to and from rooms during check-in and check-out. This position requires an exceptional level of customer service, valid Idaho Driver's License and clean driving record. Must be 21+ years old.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Inspects guest's room to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate.
2. Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, fireplace, ceiling fans, windows, location of breakfast menu and ordering procedures, etc.
3. Parks and retrieves guest cars in a safe manner and in accordance with hotel's standards.
4. Delivers faxes, packages, suitcases, and trunks, and sets up show rooms.
5. Keeps record of calls for service.
6. Greets guests at front door or car upon arrival.
7. Maintains the image of the hotel by appearing extremely presentable, well groomed and in a pressed uniform.
8. Maintains safety and security of guests at all times.
This is a Seasonal Non-Exempt (Hourly) position. Hours during the season will be part-time. Must have open availability to include evenings, nights, and holidays.
Columbia Hospitality is a premier hospitality management company focused on the personal success and growth of its team members. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Columbia Hospitality employs nearly sixteen hundred people to serve the needs of our upscale, award-winning hospitality venues.
Columbia Hospitality's Values: Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty