Posting ID : A1068457306
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : General Labor
Landscape & Garden Maintenance position open. Certifications and licenses are not required but would be helpful.
The Landscaper & Garden person will be responsible for seeing that the grounds on all properties are kept in the best conditions at all times. Good time management and responsibility of tasks is important. No management of others is required. This is an outdoor position and can be physically demanding.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain landscaping at all properties: mow, water, prune, planting, blow, etc.
- Keep plants/landscape looking good!
- Replace plants as needed.
- Re-plant flower beds as needed.
- Fertilize, mulch, and compost as needed.
- Plant and harvest fruit and vegetables.
- Clean all outside furniture, exterior of all structures, ceiling fans, sculptures, gates.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Treat property grounds for ants and wasps as needed.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of plants and care of plants.
- Physically able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Self-reliant, self-motivated, and capable of working with minimal direction.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver license, and good driving record with insurance.
- We are a smoke free company.
Please email resume if interested and qualified.
This is a Full-time position with benefits (insurance, vacation, 401k).
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please note a background check is required