Posting ID : A1068457042
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join us as an Online Search Marketing Fulfillment Assistant! This is an entry level position with a fantastic opportunity, in time, to work towards a lucrative career the growing Internet Development and Local Search Industry.
We will entertain part time or full time schedules. Perfect for Students! We will work around your school schedule.
This is an in-office position only, no telecommuting.
As an Internet Marketing Assistant, you'll help setup and optimize local accounts with major search directories. In this role, you will also help increase the visibility and ranking of our clients by building back links and citations. This role requires HEAVY data entry.
You will gain practical knowledge in the basic understanding of SEO, SEM, web development, design, creating effective business listings, back links, and citation building. Bonus points if you have some experience in online marketing.
Top candidates will have:
- Strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications
- Accurate English grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills (grammar assessment will be given)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail (attention to detail assessment will be given)
- Strong typing skills
- Must be ready to work hard and make a difference and have a strong work ethic with a great attendance record.
We offer an open work environment that values creativity and initiative on all levels. This is an exciting part time position in a rapidly expanding company that provides the opportunity to grow. We are located in the Arcadia / Biltmore area near 36th Street and Indian School Road in Phoenix.
Please reply with your resume and a short explanation of why you think you would be the best candidate.
No Walk-ins, please.