Posting ID : A1068456932
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Systems Networking
* A solid knowledge of IP protocols
* At least 1 year Experience utilizing Snort packet analyzer
* Understanding of routing protocols - ospf, bgp
* Experience in firewall maintenance and configuration
* 2 year minimum experience working Linux / Unix environment
* Experience in maintaining MYSQL databases
* Some knowledge of PHP and Perl scripting
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
This is a security engineering position in our MSS division. The selected candidate will work in a small team to monitor and maintain network security among a diverse group of clients. The team is responsible for performing firewall policy changes, maintaining and monitoring intrusion detection sensors, monitoring network connectivity, maintaining vpn connections, and responding to after-hours emergencies. Additionally, the team assist engineers across the organization with secure network design criteria.
This is a full-time position with a benefits package. Salary is dependent upon experience and performance. Applicants are expected to submit resume and a salary history.
About onShore Networks:
Founded in 1991, onShore Networks is a leading provider of computer network managed services. Its expertise includes designing and implementing local and wide area networks (LANs/WANs, servers and workstations), network security monitoring and management including Managed Security Services, and Internet connectivity and colocation services. Our talented and passionate team provides reliable technical support and high-tech solutions for any industry. We are committed to working with our clients every step of the way, twenty-four hours a day. onShore is Always on.