Posting ID : A1068456789
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
Now Hiring Infant/Toddler Teachers
The Community Day School of Pleasant View has Infant/Toddler teaching positions for the right fit. Apply now and you will embark on a new journey in the highly-rewarding career of a professional early childhood teacher. Each day our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families. At The Community Day School you will work in an environment that values your contributions and gives you the resources you need to apply high-quality, developmentally appropriate programs. Create joy in a child's life by teaching through play and hands-on activities while implementing Pre-School First Curriculum, which helps foster children's social, emotional, physical and cognitive development.
Teachers selected for a position will be responsible for caring, loving and guiding children.
1. Applicants must hold a high school diploma or equivalency. Lead and Assistants Teachers must obtain the 30 hours TECTA orientation with 6 months of employment.
2. Experience playing, teaching and assisting children in various situations, such as in an early child care setting, preschool, volunteering in private or public schools.
3. Applicants must have skill, tact, and sound judgment in meeting with and interacting with staff and parents.
4. Upbeat, outgoing person who loves children and has experience need only apply.
5. Applicants must be available to work until 6 p.m.
Position is full time.
Apply at 115 Centre Street Pleasant View, TN