Posting ID : A1068456216
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Auto Parts By Owner
Build yourself a nice big inch small block or just have some spare parts around! I really don't want to haul this stuff for scrap so I'm hoping to make someone a good deal. Here is what is included:
- 400 block, casting #3951511 which is 70-73 400ci 4 bolt mains, but I cannot find the main caps! So that is a shame. Rough measurement indicates still stock bore size, but light rust starting on cylinder walls.
- 8 stock rods and pistons
- (2) 400 crankshafts, one stock and one ground .030 under already
- (2) flexplates and (1) balancer
- (2) stock 400 heads, casting #3973493. Assembled. These are 1.94 intake and 76cc chambers. Not much good for horsepower but have the 400 steam holes and useable.
- good timing chain and cover
- (2) used but good camshafts, Crane 280 and Crane 294 2 NC. Matching valve springs.
- stock pushrods and rockers, flexplate bolts, oil filter adapter, oil pump, water pump