Posting ID : A1068455730
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
The Rainforest Cafe at Menlo Park in Edison
has an excellent opportunity for an experienced:
FACILITIES / MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Rainforest Caf is part adventure, part restaurant and wholly entertaining for the whole family, the Rainforest Caf re-creates a tropical rainforest with waterfalls, lush vegetation and indigenous creatures.
Highly Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits. Full health, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k) with a discretionary match, paid vacation, discount dining retail program and so much more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as HVAC systems, motors, pumps, conveyors, fans, etc.
* Perform a variety of tasks requiring knowledge of fabrication/processing, materials, tools, machines,
and equipment relative to restaurant.
* Responsible for repairing and/or replacing broken parts on all machines.
* Coordinate housekeeping, sanitation, and cleanliness of the operations with unit management to meet standards.
* Act as a liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies.
* Engage in equipment installations, facilities equipment repair and preventative maintenance.
* Plan, budget and schedule facilities modifications including cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and contracts
for constructions and acquisitions.
* Compile and maintain a comprehensive and current technical reference library, work records, tool and
spare parts inventory and status report.
* Work a variety of hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays with 24 hour on-call status in case of emergency.
* Responsible for maintaining the facilities budget.
* Must be able to perform all tasks including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, basic carpentry, kitchen equipment
and refrigeration, with knowledge and or ability to learn HVAC.
* Ability to operate in a physically strenuous environment with heavy lifting, climbing etc, on a daily basis.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Superior attention to detail.
* Computer experience required, including Microsoft Office and email systems.
This excellent opportunity is available to experienced candidates interested in joining the Landry's, Inc. family -- one of America's largest casual dining & entertainment companies. Qualified candidates with related experience, apply today at:
Landry's is a multinational, diversified restaurant, hospitality, gaming, and entertainment conglomerate based in Houston, Texas. The company operates more than 500 high-end and casual dining establishments around the world, including well-known concepts, such as Landry's Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Rainforest Cafe, Morton's The Steakhouse, The Oceanaire, McCormick & Schmick's, Mitchell's Fish Market, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak House, Claim Jumper, and Mastro's Restaurants. The company also operates a group of signature restaurants, including Vic & Antony's, Grotto, Willie G's, and others. The gaming division includes the renowned Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino concept, with locations in Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV, Atlantic City, NJ, Biloxi, MS, and Lake Charles, LA. The entertainment and hospitality divisions encompass popular destinations, including the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk, Aquarium Restaurants, and other exciting attractions, coupled with deluxe accommodations throughout the Houston and Galveston area, including the Westin Hotel in downtown Houston, the Kemah Boardwalk Inn and Luxurious San Luis Resort, including the Hilton and Holiday Inn located on Galveston Island. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities.