Posting ID : A1068455701
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Retail Wholesale
Edgerton Pharmacy is a family-owned, independent pharmacy. We are seeking a PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE for our location in Edgerton. The successful candidate will be available to work day, evening, and weekend shifts.
Store hours are Monday-Friday from 9am-7pm, Saturday from 9am-5pm, and Sunday from 9am-3pm. We are closed for all major holidays.
- Register operations
- Maintenance of store inventory
- Maintenance of store appearance
- Maintenance of records
- Other technical functions required for the operation of the store
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Accurate typing and computer skills
- Previous retail customer service experience is preferred
- High school graduation or equivalent
Working Conditions include:
- Physical requirements: Repetitive use of hands and fingers. May require lifting and carrying light loads (up to 25 pounds). Ability to reach down to the floor and up to higher shelves to retrieve stock, and have the manual dexterity to handle small and large items. Walking and standing for long periods of time (4-8 hours) is often necessary.
- Mental requirements: Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, perform basic math functions, and function well under stress.
- Working/Environmental Conditions: A fast-paced, changing environment in which order must be maintained and multiple duties carried out quickly and accurately, all while potentially under stress. There are frequent interruptions, and the ability to adapt to changes in workload and work schedule is necessary.
- Machines, Equipment, Tools Used: POS System.
- Exposures: There is potential for exposure to infectious patients. There is potential for musculoskeletal injuries if proper lifting and carrying techniques are not used.
Interested candidates may apply via email to . No phone calls, please.