Posting ID : A1068455587
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
Gimme! Coffee is currently looking to fill an immediate opening for full time and part time Production Assistants (PA) on our Production Team. As a member of the Production Team, the PA is responsible for ensuring that all Gimme! Coffee location and wholesale orders are fulfilled and shipped in a timely manner. The PA is additionally responsible for the general maintenance of the warehouse and assisting with Production inventory management.
The day to day responsibilities of the PA are as follows:
- Pull and pack orders for shipping as needed
- Pull and pack following day's delivery orders as needed
- Restock shipping materials such as boxes, coffee bags, packing material
- Maintain order of Production item inventory
- Stock incoming deliveries and maintain orderliness of stock room(s)
- Participate in monthly deep clean of Production facility with DWO
- Assist with laundry and coffee bin maintenance as needed
- Remove and dispose of trash, recycling, and compost from Production area.
- Regularly sweep, mop, and dust Production area.
- Assist Equipment and Facilities Department as needed.
- Serve as backup Delivery Driver, which includes, but is not limited to, loading & delivering local delivery orders for Gimme! Coffee locations and client wholesale accounts.
Qualified candidates will posses the following skills and traits:
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing accuracy
- Must be physically able to lift and carry up to 50#
- Ability to work efficiently, often unsupervised
- Ability to follow verbal and written direction
- Tidy appearance necessary
- Ability to work positively as a component of the Wholesale team
- Ability to be productive working independently as well as under supervision
- Can positively and comfortably handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment requiring self-motivation and focused attention to detail.
- Excellent written English and English verbal communication skills
- Additional language skills a plus, but not required
- Commitment to workplace safety
- Valid Drivers License and excellent driving record.
The positions available are Full Time (35-40hrs/week) and Part Time (8-12hrs/week).General working hours are weekday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm. Gimme! Coffee offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment. Actual compensation will be evaluated based on qualifications. Gimme! Coffee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
While performing the responsibilities of the PA, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is also required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may be required to taste coffee. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee may be required to travel or drive.
How to Apply:
Please reply to this posting with the following:
1. A cover letter in the body of your email.
2. A resume attached.
3. A completed job application (a blank application can be found at gimmecoffee.com/jobs).