Posting ID : A1068455127
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : General Labor
Position: Entry Level Wire Installation Technician
Office Location: Madison, Wisconsin 53718
Hourly Compensation: Dependent on experience level.
Benefits: Medical, PTO, 401k, etc.
Design Build firm actively seeks Entry Level Wire Installation Technician in Madison, WI. This is a long term, full time employment opportunity.
Fire & Security Alarm technician Skill & Experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Some college is preferred but not required.
- This position will grow into a programming and installation of fire alarm, access control, data and CCTV systems. Will train new hire on all aspects of installation.
- Applicants that are local to the Madison area are preferred
- 2 years of fire and security technician is a plus. IP video, access control & general IP network knowledge is a plus.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for employee sponsorship.
HOW TO APPLY:
Immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration please email detailed resume of experience and brief cover letter to Bryon Gebhard.