Posting ID : A1068454092
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
We are a fast-growing maintenance and construction company serving Property Managers, Real Estate Investors, REALTORS, and Homeowners around the Greater Richmond Area. Our office is located in Midlothian, near Brandermill.
We are seeking Helpers and Maintenance Technicians and who are highly motivated, detail-oriented, and customer-focused to join our team to be the one-source solution for real estate professionals to meet all their construction and repair needs.
As a Maintenance Technician / Helper, you will work directly with:
- Real Estate Professionals - Property Managers, REALTORS, Investors, Landlords, etc.
- Office Staff
- Maintenance Technicians
In this position, you will:
- Professionally represent our company and brand as you work with other technicians, customers and vendors.
- Perform a wide range of construction, maintenance and repair tasks - including Electrical, Painting, Drywall, Plumbing, HVAC, Landscaping, Flooring, Carpentry, etc.
- Provide high-quality construction and repair work for our clients.
- Offer exceptional customer service with each interaction.
- Provide real-time updates and accurate information through the entire service request process to our customers and office staff.
- Work directly with the scheduling desk to manage your work flow, time, scheduling and processes to ensure timely completion of every aspect of projects.
- Properly handle and maintain all company equipment and tools.
Ideally you are a person who has:
- Excellent time management skills.
- A strong work ethic, a drive to succeed, and love for working hard.
- A high level of organizational skills.
- A positive attitude in this fast paced and demanding environment.
- A wide range of experience in construction, maintenance and repairs - includes Electrical, Painting, Drywall, Plumbing, HVAC, Landscaping, Flooring, Carpentry, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Great listening skills.
We will train the right person, who has great potential and the right attitude.
Flex and Part Time is possible for the right candidate.
Our Technicians work 30-50 hours per week, as the work load dictates. Field Service hours are Mon-Sat 8AM-5PM. Each of our Technicians share in the after-hours on-call schedule, rotating one week at a time.
This position comes with a competitive compensation package including hourly pay, (and for FT Employees) medical, dental, PTO after a year, and a quarterly bonus. Our FT Technicians and Helpers are dispatched from the field, provided with a company phone, as well as access to a company vehicle.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- Your own basic tools
- The ability to safely carry 50-100 lbs
- Clean background check
- Clear driving record
- Clean drug test
- Valid driver's license and your own reliable transportation
To apply for this position, reply to this CL ad. Be sure to include the following:
- Cover Letter
- 2 References
- Pay Requirements