Posting ID : A1068453868
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
Lancer Dining Services seeks a reliable, friendly & customer service focused individual to deliver meals on an established route. This is an early morning position with a start time between 5:30 --7:00am Monday - Friday. FT and PT hours available.
Lancer is a Minnesota-based food service provider with a fresh approach creating nutritionally balanced meals for K-12 schools and child care centers.
You would be an employee of Lancer Dining and use a company owned vehicle for your route. Fulltime duties may include serving meals to students after your route, assisting in the production kitchen or doing light utility/maintenance work. No kitchen experience is required.
- Deliver lunches to schools and daycares throughout the metro area on a dedicated route
- Keep professional appearance
- Follow route and time schedule
- Load and unload delivery vehicle
- Clean vehicle at end of day
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven customer service experience
- Valid driver's license
- Good driving record
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Can lift 25 lbs
- Must pass driver background check
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: none required