Posting ID : A1068453863
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
A private country club in Hopkins is currently seeking a Men's Locker Room Attendant.
The essential functions of this position are attending to the locker room needs of club members and guests. Duties would include and not be limited to:
1. Provide for the safety and security of all members and guests personal property
2. Meet and greet members and guests daily and attend to their needs
3. Restroom maintenance, including floors, mirrors, walls, basins, and lavatories
4. Maintain the cleanliness of the showers and steam room
5. Vacuum carpet every night
6. Maintain, dust and shine lockers
7. Keep workroom and work station clean and orderly at all times
8. Restock supplies such as tissue, toilet paper, towels, soap, shampoo, razors, after shave lotion, etc.
9. Perform personal services such as shine shoes, brush clothes, adjust mirrors, replace golf shoe spikes, etc.
10. Maintain inventory of supplies
11. Maintain a list of occupied lockers; provides a billing list to the accounting office
12. Issue lockers, keys, towels, etc., to members and guests as needed
13. Clean and empty garbage cans and baskets every night
14. Take and deliver phone messages for members and guests
15. Help out in housekeeping and laundry department as needed
16. Any other tasks assigned by management
17. Follow all policies and procedures
18. Treat all members, guests, staff and vendors with dignity and respect
The ideal candidate will represent both a very professional and a very personable demeanor. The candidate should be self-motivated, possess the ability to remember members and guests names and require little supervision. Please send resume to the email address indicated above.