Posting ID : A1068453374
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
Brookdale Grand Blanc - 5130 Baldwin Rorad Holly, MI 48442
Job # SMNEholMI150625a
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level and revenue production of the community to include managing the sales process and completing all activities required for a sale
* Manages the sales process by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community's services and programs
* Represents the community and increases awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement in the local market
At Brookdale, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a forward thinking company while receiving an impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family, including Major Medical Dental Vision Flexible Spending Account Short-term Disability Long-term Disability 401(K) with Company Match Life Insurance Tuition Reimbursement Paid Vacation & Holidays Continuing Education License Reimbursement
We seek the following principal qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred
* 3 years sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
* Ability to work in a team environment, a willingness to be flexible, strong attention to detail and a desire to work with the aging population
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems is required
* Experience with public speaking a plus
Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply for this position.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place
Sales and Marketing Manager, Healthcare Sales Manager, Inside Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, account executive, account executive salesperson, business development, cold calling, director, management, manager, outside sales, sales, sales director, sales management, sales manager, salesman, salesperson, inside sales, quota, sales, ad, advertising, manage, management, manager, market, marketing, marketing coordinator, marketing manager, Michigan
Thanks for your interest in joining our Brookdale team!
We're making changes to our careers website to make it even better for our visitors. We want to make sure you can stay in touch with us about opportunities here at Brookdale, so please help us out with a small housekeeping item. If you've applied to a job or created a profile on our website between March 2 and August 10, 2015, you'll need to request a new password for your profile.
Just visit www.brookdale.com/jobs and click on the "My Profile" tab. In the "Returning Applicants" section, enter the email address you've used when applying to a job at Brookdale. Then click the blue "Forgot my Password" link. The system will email you the password associated with your account. Once you have this password, you can change your current password by clicking the "Reset Password" link.