Posting ID : A1068453138
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
Miami Dade area architecture & interior design firm seeking a Marketing & Proposal Coordinator with previous architecture firm experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to write, design and produce marketing materials, working closely with senior management to support our growing firm. Additional key responsibilities include:
Coordinating and producing responses to RFPs/proposals, qualification documents and interview materials working with images and text.
Maintaining and tracking opportunities and project information in firm databases and tracking materials.
Assisting with award submissions by working with project managers and others to gather needed content and photos to complete all requirements.
Responsible for creation of marketing materials such as newsletters.
Responsible for e-blasts and other announcements to social media outlets in a timely fashion.
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least 3 -- 5 years marketing experience in an architecture/design environment, mandatory.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and CRM platforms (especially Sales Force).
- Excellent written communication skills and exceptional time management and planning skills with the ability to multitask and maintain and prioritize deadlines.
- Incredible attention to detail.