Posting ID : A1068453045
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Event Gigs
We are looking for someone to work as a Leader in our cafe. The ideal person will enjoy doing a variety of jobs as asked and being involved in several areas of the caf's operation. This individual will lead others and ensure all tasks are completed by FOH staff while running cash registers and operating as a full-service Barista.
We are open M-F during the day - so it will be rare that you are expected to work late nights or weekends! If you like to have fun at work and can also fit in a professional setting, please apply with us!!
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
-Processes customer transactions of goods and services while providing superior customer service.
-Making a full line of coffee & espresso drinks.
-Assisting catering department with deliveries and pick-ups if needed. Also potential for assistance in catering operations.
-Assist in overall FOH operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Provides excellent service and customer interaction
- Collects payment for customer purchases
- Demonstrates suggestive selling techniques
- Makes change and keeps an accurate till
- Counting cash drawers and making shift deposits
- Lead FOH staff and ensure all jobs are completed daily
- Answers product and service related questions for customers
- Ensures company food safety and sanitation expectations are achieved
-Potential for Catering coordination & operations assistant.
- And other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Must have proven track record of previous employment in a leading position
- Must know how to identify produce
- Basic mathematical skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Ability to lift moderately heavy loads
- Ability to bend, kneel, reach, push, pull & lift
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency standards
If interested, please include your resume & a cover letter describing yourself and why you think you will be a good fit for this position . Hourly wage is between $10.00 and $13.00 depending on experience and qualifications.
For more information about our company, please visit bamco.com