Posting ID : A1068452919
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Real Estate Services
Congratulations on your decision to becoming a homeowner in beautiful Martin County. There is more to buying a home then some would think. Hello I'm Realtor Richard A. Friscia, I'm here to help you through this list. I trump my competition.
1. Figure out how much you can afford.
2. Check your credit report.
3. Figure out how much of a down payment.
4. Put current home on the market.
5. Market home for sale.
6. Prepare home for showings.
7. Negotiate the contract.
8. Find a attorney to review the contract.
9. Hire an attorney or title CO. for closing process.
10. Find out what type of mortgage.
11. Get pre - approved for a mortgage.
12. Decided where you like to live.
13. Check local school report card.
14. How much are the property taxes.
15. Decided where you like your home to be.
16. Go to open houses.
17. Research local amenities.
18. Figure out what to offer.
19. Submit a offer.
20. Complete a mortgage application.
21. Order a home Inspection.
22. Obtain a certificate of occupancy.
23. Negotiate any repairs.
24. Order a title search.
25. Read H.O.A documents
26. Obtain title insurance.
27. Find out closing cost and how much to bring to the closing table.
28. Final walk - through.
Wow that's a long list, but please don't be overwhelmed. I'm here to help you get though it, call me day or night.
Realtor, Richard A. Friscia