Posting ID : A1068452314
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Accounting Finance
Account Receivable with potential to grow.
Who is PrintSafe?
We are a leading market supplier of marking, coding, and printing systems to the Industrial and Packaging Industries. 25 Years experience manufacturing in Poway and selling industrial products throughout North America. Strong values and an environment that offers each of our people a respectful, rewarding, and long term career.
WHAT IS THE JOB?
This is a full time position. Must be available to work Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Full Accounts Receivable responsibilities, from entering customer orders, printing packing slips, billing customer shipments, posting payments, reconciling & collecting on customer accounts.
- Basic administrative duties to include but not limited to: Answering incoming customer calls, basic data entry into excel spreadsheets, filing.
- Assist with customer quotes and correspondence.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma, plus some college or equivalent work experience required.
- A/R experience required.
- Good customer service skills a must!
- Intermediate to advanced understanding and experience with general accounting.
- Experience with Accounting software packages, especially MAS90/Sage 100.
- Must be skilled and comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets.
- RMA & Service Administration Experience a plus!
- Friendly, calm, logical thinker, mature, hard working, honest, dependable, enthusiastic, good team player. Highly organized!
- We offer a competitive salary depending on experience, great benefits. This position has potential for growth within our company.
- 401K - Eligible after one year
- Vacation Time
- PTO and paid holidays
What are our products?
Look at the printing on the bottom of a Coke can, or the text on any component in your computer, car, biomed device, etc. We provide the machinery to manufacturers to apply these markings, bar codes, date codes, logos, etc. We manufacture, sell, install and service the systems.
Make sure to include:
1. Salary requirement
2. Thoughtful cover letter
NOTE: Your resume will NOT be considered if you do not submit a cover letter and your compensation requirements.