Posting ID : A1068452283
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Accounting Finance
Well known accounting firm is seeking a solid candidate to support their accounting department and tax department. Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA optional.
Job duties will include the following:
* Assist with bank statement reconciliations.
* Monthly journal entry posting, debits and credits, and adjustment of general ledger to consolidate AR/AP data; including payroll.
* Prepare financial statements for multiple entities within the assigned deadline.
* Enter budgets; prepare year-end closing entries.
* Filing, phone calls and other duties as assigned.
* Prepare tax returns for individual and small businesses
Additional duties may include:
Administer the preparation and documentation of international tax compliance, including IRS Forms 5471, 8858, 8865 and FBAR (114a).
Preparation and modeling of foreign source income, earnings & profits, Subpart F income, and foreign tax credits.
Assist with development and implementation of international tax planning ideas and ensure they are properly reported in the appropriate tax returns.
* Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
* Minimum 3 years' experience in accounting or tax
Sound understanding of accounting, financial and internal control principles
Proficient in Microsoft Office -- Excel, Word, Outlook.
Demonstrated expertise utilizing financial systems -- QuickBooks experience a plus
* Strong work ethic, personable, takes pride in work
Stable work background
Location: San Diego, CA
Compensation: TBD depending on experience
Job seekers only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.