Posting ID : A1068452253
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Human Resource
Thank you for your interest in Balance Staffing! Balance Staffing has been specializing in matching talent with career opportunities since 1997. We are currently seeking a Recruiter to assist our clients. If you are looking for a career change and an opportunity to grow with a fast growing company then this is right for you! You will be provided with training and will have the chance to work with a dynamic team!
- Provides Staffing Support
- Take all incoming applicants through an extensive screening and application process:
-Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
-Administers job-specific skills testing
-Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
-Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
-Provide job preview, intro to supervisor(s), & job demos prior to acceptance of job offer in accordance w/ policy
- Maintains applicant flow logs & ensures entry of all applicants & skill codes into employee database software
- Ensures ongoing recruiting efforts via local labor departments, technical colleges, high schools, job fairs & ads
- Attends weekly staff meetings with client regarding staffing needs, training progress, & quality issues
- Verifies time sheets, processes payroll & distributes paychecks on a weekly basis
- Need someone with strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, be self driven, flexible to work long hours.
- Provides feedback and daily, monthly, weekly, quarterly reports to Balance Staffing management teams
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- At least two years previous supervisor, management, staffing, or Human Resource experience required
- Strong communication skills both in person, on the phone, and via email
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the problem-solving and interpersonal skills and desires necessary to provide excellent customer service.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Bilingual is a plus!
For consideration please email resume to .... Thank you!