Posting ID : A1068451296
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Business Mgmt
Shore Thing Marketing, Inc.is hiring for an entry level full time sales, marketing and management training position. At Shore Thing Marketing. we feel sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world. Sales and marketing skills are needed throughout your entire life.
At Shore Thing Marketing we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals from entry level into management as soon as possible! It's how we expand our company.
Now on to the Fun!
The Top 5 Ways to Annoy Your Co-Workers
1) Page yourself over the intercom but DO NOT disguise your voice.
2) Send e-mails to the rest of the company telling them exactly what you are doing. For example, "In case anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom."
3) Put a chair facing a printer and sit there all day telling people you are waiting for a document.
4) Every time a co-worker asks you to do something, ask him if he would like fries with that.
5) Keep typing in paragraphs like this for all your reports so it looks like you don't know what you are doing but it does seem like you have lots of information just like you did in your last term paper.
Hopefully you don't have to do any of this on a daily basis, although it would be entertaining. We are looking for individuals with a sense of humor who likes to have fun but also a strong work ethic. Shore Thing Marketing is looking for career-minded individuals who are in search of a fun yet professional environment with rapid advancement. Fortune 500 clients use Shore Thing Marketing to help improve their customer retention and acquisition and to increase their brand effectiveness. We cross-train candidates in areas of sales, marketing, mentoring, entrepreneurship, and leadership. This cross-training allows candidates to advance within the company to a senior role within a year.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST PASS A DRUG AND BACKGROUND TEST BEFORE THEY ARE EMPLOYED WITH OUR COMPANY. FOR MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE
Take a look at our website www.shorethinginc.com
All majors are welcome and there is comprehensive training for the right candidate. Work hard, play hard and get paid! If you have the drive and the foresight to assist our team with solutions for tomorrow, contact Christina at our Human Resource department 908.755.5420.
Good Luck in your Search !
Visit us @www.shorethinginc.com