Posting ID : A1068451221
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Electronics By Owner
Call ---- Click the "more ads by this user" link and on the page that follows select "all for sale / wanted" from the drop-down menu to my see my ads in all categories.
- Tested & works great. The high impedance makes it compatible with most headphone jacks.
- Very little use beyond the first decade because it was removed from a one-owner monophonic console TV used solely as living room furniture to hold family photos for the last few decades while the family watched other TV's in other rooms.
- Power rating unknown, probably somewhere between 3 & 10 watts.
- DC resistance measures about 32 ohms, indicating a nominal AC impedance somewhere between 32-48 ohms like most headphones, so it can be plugged into the headphone jack of a monitor, radio or recorder for a bigger sound or a recorder that has no internal speaker to playback/monitor a recording without headphones.
- Coaxial whizzer cone provides high frequency dispersion, extended range & maintains phasing without a crossover & tweeter.
- The steel magnet cover presumably shields the magnetic field to reduce interference with other devices.