Posting ID : A1068451089
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Retail Wholesale
We are currently seeking a Parts Warehouse Coordinator for our Converse, TX, location.
The main responsibilities of the Parts Warehouse Coordinator are to generate and process retail and wholesale parts sales, write service jobs, estimate labor and parts, follow up on any concerns or job needs as necessary, and provide proactive contact to customers regarding their schedule start and completion dates.
- Greet walk-in customers with a smile and provide friendly assistance
- Answer telephone calls and respond to customers' needs promptly and efficiently
- Enter customer orders in computer system to process service jobs, sales invoices, and payments (cash, check, credit card)
- Utilize aftermarket truck accessories and off road knowledge to upsell an order when appropriate
- Initiate orders to cover customer requirements
- Tag each customer's order and notify the customer when part arrives
- Follow up on next day drop shipments to customers
- Make sure each customer has a positive experience
- Complete all sales in timely manner
- Ensure that each item on display is properly priced
- Assist in cycle counts
- Stock inventory when appropriate
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or experience
- Language skills
- Mathematical skills
- Certificates, licenses, registrations
- Car, truck, and service truck experience or ability to learn
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
Please email your resume to apply.