Posting ID : A1068451059
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : General Labor
We are a growing and reputable landscaping company based out of Ulster County, (Gardiner, New Paltz, Highland, etc.) seeking a hardworking laborer. Your work will include but will not be limited to weed whacking, pruning, mulching, edging, planting, picking up debris, mowing, trimming.
The season has begun and could potentially run into the last few weeks of December. Your schedule will fluctuate due to weather, therefore some weeks you may be part-time. Being that some work is dependent on weather, there is a possibility for weekends and some late evenings. If interested, there is a possibility to perform snow removal in the winter.
Candidates must have:
- 5+ years experience in landscaping/mowing.
- A valid driver's license
- A reliable means of transportation
- A cell phone
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Willingness to work hard outside in any weather condition
- A great work ethic and positive attitude
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Be able to lift 50lbs+
$14 - $18 per hour based on experience, performance and reliability. Prove yourself to make more!
Please email us stating your interest and experience in the landscape field as well as your contact information.