Posting ID : A1068451013
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Legal Services
COACHING * CONSULTATION * ADVOCACY * SUPPORT AND EDUCATION GROUPS *
FREE 30 minute Introductory Call.
If you are going through a divorce (or other Family Law action), or thinking about starting the divorce process you need and deserve a great support team. This may include an attorney, supportive friends and family, and perhaps a financial advisor, or counselor. If your divorce or or other Family Law action is high-conflict, you definitely need someone in your corner right away.
EMPOWER DIVORCE COACHING is a critical component of a great support team.
Divorce and legal actions can be hard. Emotionally, mentally, financially, and physically. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have an uncontested divorce. Many times people think their situation will be quick and simple, only to find out that the process can last months, sometimes years. It has the potential to sap your energy, your resources, your emotions, your time, and can leave even the strongest person paralyzed by the vast amount of work to be done and decisions that have to be made.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation swirling about. Not only do you need support, but you need good information based on the realities of the Family Law legal system. It becomes vitally important to leverage your resources in order to get the most accurate information and effective support. The more educated you are, the more efficiently you can work with your attorney, which will ultimately save you legal fees. If you are tackling your divorce on your own, without an attorney, then support and good information is all the more critical.
As your Coach, I can:
* help you navigate through your the process and deal with the emotional and logistical demands that can constantly bombard you.
* help you reduce expenses and work more efficiently with your attorney.
* go over the stages of the divorce process with you and help you prepare so you are ready and not surprised.
* help you manage the vast amounts of paperwork which can help to preserve your retainer or advance fee deposit.
* help you prioritize and keep you organized.
* provide a safe, non-judgmental place to vent, discuss options, and learn to respond rather than react to communications from the other party.
* help you grow through the process, maintain your personal integrity, develop goals, and make a plan for a positive future.
* help you develop a plan for self-care and help you identify healthy support systems.
I can help you navigate through a divorce, establishment of a parenting plan, a modification of an existing parenting plan, or a relocation action, with confidence and direction and provide you with tools to keep your other important life areas in balance. No matter where you are in the legal process, I can help you create some stability and regain a sense of control.
Call now for a FREE 30 minute Introductory Call. You will come away with a better sense of who I am and how I can help you through the process.
**As a Divorce Coach my role is different than that of an attorney or counselor. I do not give legal advice but can educate you fully on the process, what to expect, what documents to gather, and help you identify important issues that you may have overlooked. I will support you, help you stay organized and help you move through the emotionally charged decision-making process. I will make sure that your expectations are aligned with potential outcomes.
Visit www.empowerdivorcecoaching.com to find out more about me and the services that I can provide. You deserve a different approach to divorce!